Last updated: 24 October 2022
Important Information and Who We Are
The Service is not intended for children and We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone number: +44 (0) 20 3422 8400
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with Your concerns before You approach the ICO so please contact Us in the first instance.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
It is important that the Personal Data We hold about You is accurate and current. Please keep Us informed if Your Personal Data changes during Your relationship with Us.
Collecting and Using your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about You. The Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company information
- Phone number
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
We use different methods to collect Personal Data from and about You including through:
- Direct Interactions: You may provide Us with Personal Data when use the Service, subscribe to Our publications, request marketing to be sent to You and/or contact Us; and
- Automated technologies: when You use the Service, We will automatically collect Usage Data (as set out below).
Where We need to collect Personal Data by law, or under the terms of a contract We have with You, and You fail to provide that data when requested, We may not be able to perform the contract We have or are trying to enter into with You (for example, to provide You with the Service). In this case, We may have to cancel the Service but We will notify You if this is the case at the time.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information. You can ask Us to stop sending You these type of communications at any time by following the opt out links on any communication sent to You by Us or by contacting Us at any time.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience. We perform the above activities on one or more of the following grounds:
- they are necessary to fulfil the terms of Our agreements with You;
- for the purposes of Our legitimate interests in: (i) providing the Service to You; (ii) maintaining and improving the Service; and (iii) informing You about the Services and features and those of Our affiliates.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For legal proceedings and requirements: We may use Your information to: (i) evaluate, support or conduct legal proceedings; (ii) comply with law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (iii) detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of agreements; or (iv) exercise or protect Our rights, property or personal safety or that of Our users or others.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of the Service.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
We require all third parties to respect the security of Your Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow Service Providers to use Your Personal Data for their own purposes and only permit them to process Your Personal Data for specified purposes and in accordance with Our instructions.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, We consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of Your Personal Data, the purposes for which We process Your Personal Data and whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
In some circumstances We will anonymise Your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with You) for research or statistical purposes, in which case We may use this information indefinitely without further notice to You.
Transfer and Disclosure of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of the Country where the data protection laws may differ than those from the Country.
- We will only transfer Your Personal Data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data;
- where We use Service Providers, We may use specific contracts approved for use in the Country which give Personal Data the same protection it has in the Country.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, You have rights under data protection laws in relation to Your Personal Data. You have the legal right to:
- Request access to Your Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You and to check that We are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. This enables You to have any incomplete or inaccurate data We hold about You corrected, though We may need to verify the accuracy of the new data You provide to Us.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. This enables You to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for Us continuing to process it. Note, however, that We may not always be able to comply with Your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to You, if applicable, at the time of Your request.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data where We are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about Your particular situation which makes You want to object to processing on this ground as You feel it impacts on Your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of Your Personal Data. This enables You to ask Us to suspend the processing of Your Personal Data in particular scenarios.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data to You or to a third party.
- Withdraw consent at any time where We are relying on consent to process Your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before You withdraw Your consent.
If You wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact Us.
You will not have to pay a fee to access Your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
However, We may charge a reasonable fee if Your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, We could refuse to comply with Your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from You to help Us confirm Your identity and ensure Your right to access Your Personal Data (or to exercise any of Your other rights).
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Policy) refers to Respira International Ltd whose registered office is at 69 Chester Row, London, England, SW1W 8JL (Company no: 12332481).
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a websites.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
Marketing and Communications Data includes Your preferences in receiving marketing from Us and your communication preferences.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Website or provision of services to You via a platform or otherwise, as appropriate.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Respira International (www.respira-international.com).
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.respira-international.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::requests||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.